Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Loco Moco is one of signature dishes that is widely popular at many Hawaiian restaurants. However, the typical Japanese version of loco moco is served with thick "hambagu sauce", which is made of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce (or Tonkatsu sauce) instead of traditional gravy made of beef stock. Behold the my new favorite burger in Japan: McDonald's Loco Moco Burger.
Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Make ready Firm tofu
- Take Ground chicken
- Make ready Egg
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get Miso
- Get ●Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Get ● Water
- Get ● Mirin
- Take ● Grated garlic
- Get an appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko slurry
- Prepare Eggs
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Make ready bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Tofu is also a great source of plant-based protein, which means tofu burgers are more nutritious than Seitan burgers. How to make this Tofu Burger. Get this AIP loco moco burger here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Thoroughly drain excess water from tofu. For an easy method of draining excess water from tofu, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144567-easy-tofu-straining-method
- Combine tofu, minced chicken, eggs, salt, pepper, and miso in a bowl, knead, shape into patties, then grill both sides in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce: Put the ● ingredients into a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken.
- Fry a sunny-side-up for each serving. I recommend the yolks to be soft-set.
- Serve each dish with rice, tofu burger, a sunny-side-up, the sauce from Step 3, and mayonnaise to taste!
Take one bite of this satisfying, deeply flavored version of the Hawaiian classic and you'll want it in your regular recipe rotation. These traditional glazed Japanese hamburgers are eaten without a bun. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu add moisture to the ground beef. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu make them moist without falling apart, and a mirin glaze adds extra flavor. I like to eat these with cooked daikon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!