Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hawaiian-style huli huli chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Huli" in Hawaiian Creole English (Hawaiian Pidgin English) means to rotate, turn over, or flip. Fortunately you don't need a rotisserie for the Huli Huli chicken recipe you'll see as you watch this entire video. Sit back and relax as Smoky Ribs BBQ walks you through a great step-by-step on how to.
Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hawaiian-style huli huli chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Make ready Chicken thigh meat (or any other cut)
- Prepare Huli Huli Sauce
- Prepare Ketchup
- Take Soy sauce
- Get Brown sugar
- Prepare Water
- Prepare Granulated chicken buillon
- Take Cooking sake (or white wine)
- Take Pineapple juice
- Prepare Garlic (grated)
- Get a knob Ginger (grated)
- Prepare drop Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take Vegetable oil
Learn how to make Huli Huli chicken, a Hawaiian luau treat, with this simple and easy recipe that uses your outdoor grill. Huli Huli Chicken is marinated in intensely sweet and savory huli huli sauce and then grilled. In Hawaii, it's often cooked on a rotisserie over an open fire, but it's entirely possible to. Huli Huli literally means "turn turn" in Hawaiian.
Steps to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Add the pineapple juice to a saucepan and place over strong heat. Once it starts to boil, simmer the pineapple juice down until it's almost gone for 7-8 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the other ingredients to the saucepan and mix well. Then, add the pan to a medium heat and simmer the mixture down for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Cut away any excess fat from the chicken. Then heat a frying pan over low heat and add in the vegetable oil. Cook the chicken on both sides until browned.
- Take the chicken off the heat and cut into bite-sized pieces, or you can leave it as it is.
- In the same frying pan, pour in the sauce from Step 2 and re-heat over medium heat. Once the sauce starts simmering, put the chicken back into the frying pan and quickly cover with the sauce and mix.
- Serve the chicken up on a plate with whatever sides you want and it's done.
While this recipe takes a departure from the rotisserie the chicken would normally be found spinning on, it does start with what seems to be norm of butterflied chicken. The only difference here is the bird was further split into two equal halves for. Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken is always a hit!! Made with a quick teriyaki style marinade, this chicken comes out sweet and spicy thanks to the combination of brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, and pineapple juice! Recently I had a craving for a sweet and spicy grilled chicken and classic macaroni salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hawaiian-style huli huli chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!