Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet&spicy chicken wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet&spicy chicken wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Prepare Chicken wings
- Make ready Sweet Chilli sauce
- Make ready cubes Stock
- Get Salt
- Take Chilli pepper
- Get Attarugu (optional)
- Prepare Ketchup
- Make ready Black pepper
- Prepare Garlic
- Take Oil
- Take Soy sauce
- Make ready Honey
- Get Onion
- Prepare Curry
- Get Lemon(optional)
Instructions to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Marinade chicken wings with oil,chilli pepper,stock cubes, salt and black pepper for 30 mins
- Deep fry wings in oil
- In a pan,put one tblspn oil and add onion,and grinded attaruhu (scotch bonnet)(optional),grinded garlic and stir fry for few mins
- Add 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey and 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tsp ketchup, curry and spices
- Allow to simmer stirring till thick, then add one cup water
- Cover and allow to simmer for 5mins
- Add fried wings to sauce and mix well
- Cover and simmer for 2 mins
- Add lemon juice (optional) and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet&spicy chicken wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!