Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish! A pineapple marinade with plenty of fresh ginger and garlic injects sweet-savoury flavour and makes for an excellent glaze. Brilliant BBQ grilled or pan seared.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Make ready For Chicken:
- Take chicken breast cubes
- Prepare pineapple juice
- Make ready soya sauce
- Get chilli garlic ketchup
- Get brown sugar
- Get black pepper powder
- Make ready garlic crushed
- Prepare olive oil
- Get salt
- Get For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Get rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Get coconut milk
- Take water
- Make ready salt
- Make ready ghee/ butter/ oil
- Make ready Vegetables/Fruits:
- Get onions cut into half
- Take tomatoes cut into half
- Make ready pineapple slices
- Take Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Make ready For grilling:
- Get olive oil
- Get For sauce:
- Get Remaining sauce of marination
- Get corn flour
- Prepare Garnish:
- Get fresh parsley finely chopped
Drizzle chicken with teriyaki glaze and garnish with red pepper. Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli chicken is one of those chicken recipes with a slightly sweet, slightly tangy disposition. The word 'Huli' simply means 'turn' in Hawaiian so it stands to reason that it's paired with grilled chicken recipes and a totally satisfying marinade.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
Serve this delish dish up with my loaded coconut rice for a. A super easy recipe for making the classic Hawaiian dish, Huli Huli Chicken. I did this on my Weber. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce. You know what protein I love to cook with the most?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!