Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Honey Lime Hot Sauce is a melody of honey, splashes of lime, a little butter, and hot WINGS sauce (not original/traditional hot sauce). Perfectly sweet, as spicy as you want, tangy and bright. Perfectly balances the smokey, earthy Mexican spiced wings.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Make ready 8-10 Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
- Make ready Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);
- Prepare 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp White Pepper
- Make ready 1 g Ground Clove
- Make ready 1 g Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1 g Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare Sauce (mix well in a bowl);
- Make ready 1/3 cup Lingham's Chilli Sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 Tbsp Lime
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Honey
- Make ready Frying;
- Take 20 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20 g Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20 g Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 cup Cooking Oil (deep frying)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Get as needed Spring Onion (garnish)
Coat the chicken wings with corn starch. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to medium low, and simmer until syrupy with large.
Instructions to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions.
This lime wing sauce with chile flavor is great for splashing on tacos and tortillas. Like all the Frank's sauces we have tried so far, Red Hot Chile 'n Lime did not disappoint! The balance of heat and citrus gave it a lighter flavor that didn't overpower more delicate. The wings stay crispy even when they're no longer hot! If you love fried chicken but don't like deep frying food at home, you're not alone.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!