Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something which I have loved my whole life.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Get Chicken breast
- Make ready Onion
- Take Sake
- Get Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Take Egg
- Prepare Plain flour
- Get Panko
- Prepare Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!