Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken katsu stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Katsu stir fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Katsu stir fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to Great recipe! The chicken katsu came out crunchy and delicious. (ETA: I slice the chicken breast to We had steamed white rice and stir-fried veggies on the side.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken katsu stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Take chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Make ready carrot, shredded
- Take noodles
- Take Breadcrumbs (panko if you can get them)
- Get eggs
- Take honey
- Get soy sauce
- Take Rapeseed oil for frying
- Get plain flour
You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. Keep in mind that the breading will no longer be crispy after refrigerating the chicken Chicken Katsu is perfect for making ahead and freezing. After frying the chicken, let it cool and place it in an airtight plastic bag to freeze. Chicken Katsu is the perfect weeknight dinner.
Instructions to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat with flour. This will help egg mixture stick to it.
- Fill a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs. Beat the eggs and 1 tbsp soy sauce in another bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the egg mixture and then press into the breadcrumbs until covered. Put all prepared chicken aside.
- Heat up about 1cm oil in a large frying pan until it starts to smoke.
- Place the chicken in the sizzling oil for roughly 3 minutes on each side (until lightly browned). Cut one of the thick strips open to check it’s cooked through.
- Mix honey, 3 tbsp soy sauce and a dash of oil in a pan. Heat until it’s sticky.
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
- Shred carrot with a peeler. Stir fry in a dash of oil.
- Mix noodles and carrots. Serve chicken in top and coat with honey sauce. Enjoy!
It is super simple to make and tastes amazing! I fry the chicken one at a time until golden brown. Once the chicken is cooked I let it rest for a couple minutes before slicing into it. Stir fried chicken, celery, carrots and cashew are coated with a thick and clear sauce. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe was no doubt originated from China but modified to suit to Japanese palate - no garlic.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken katsu stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!