Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Grilled Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken served with Coconut Lime Rice in a pineapple bowl is a fun family dinner or a gorgeous way to entertain outdoors for BBQs, cookouts, or pool parties, always a bit hit! Although this chicken is commonly grilled in Hawaii using a rotisserie turn method. Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Get For Chicken:
- Make ready chicken breast cubes
- Prepare pineapple juice
- Make ready soya sauce
- Take chilli garlic ketchup
- Take brown sugar
- Take black pepper powder
- Take garlic crushed
- Get olive oil
- Get salt
- Make ready For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Prepare rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Make ready coconut milk
- Prepare water
- Make ready salt
- Prepare ghee/ butter/ oil
- Get Vegetables/Fruits:
- Prepare onions cut into half
- Get tomatoes cut into half
- Take pineapple slices
- Make ready Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Prepare olive oil
- Take For sauce:
- Get Remaining sauce of marination
- Make ready corn flour
- Get Garnish:
- Get fresh parsley finely chopped
Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli Chicken is a Hawaiian grilled chicken dish marinated in signature Huli Huli sauce. It is prepared by barbecuing chicken over wood You also serve Huli Huli Chicken with Sesame Chili Garlic Noodles and Fried Rice. (replace protein featured in the recipes with skewers of Huli Huli. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
You know what protein I love to cook with the most? Just a quick around here would suffice. It's essentially a tender and juicy. "Huli" is a Hawaiian word that means to turn over. Traditional versions of this dish are grilled, constantly turning the chicken back and forth as a rotisserie would. This easy recipe is made in the oven to save you time and elbow grease.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!