Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Loco Moco is one of signature dishes that is widely popular at many Hawaiian restaurants. However, the typical Japanese version of loco moco is served with thick "hambagu sauce", which is made of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce (or Tonkatsu sauce) instead of traditional gravy made of beef stock. Behold the my new favorite burger in Japan: McDonald's Loco Moco Burger.
Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Get 1 block Firm tofu
- Make ready 300 grams Ground chicken
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Miso
- Make ready 150 ml ●Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Make ready 100 ml ● Water
- Prepare 100 ml ● Mirin
- Make ready 1 tsp ● Grated garlic
- Get 1 an appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko slurry
- Get 5 Eggs
- Make ready 1 Mayonnaise
- Get 1 bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Tofu is also a great source of plant-based protein, which means tofu burgers are more nutritious than Seitan burgers. How to make this Tofu Burger. Get this AIP loco moco burger here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Thoroughly drain excess water from tofu. For an easy method of draining excess water from tofu, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144567-easy-tofu-straining-method
- Combine tofu, minced chicken, eggs, salt, pepper, and miso in a bowl, knead, shape into patties, then grill both sides in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce: Put the ● ingredients into a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken.
- Fry a sunny-side-up for each serving. I recommend the yolks to be soft-set.
- Serve each dish with rice, tofu burger, a sunny-side-up, the sauce from Step 3, and mayonnaise to taste!
Take one bite of this satisfying, deeply flavored version of the Hawaiian classic and you'll want it in your regular recipe rotation. These traditional glazed Japanese hamburgers are eaten without a bun. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu add moisture to the ground beef. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu make them moist without falling apart, and a mirin glaze adds extra flavor. I like to eat these with cooked daikon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!