Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Get Chicken breast
- Take Onion
- Make ready Sake
- Get Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Take Mayonnaise
- Take Egg
- Get Plain flour
- Make ready Panko
- Take Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!