Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ghosty chicken katsu curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ghosty chicken katsu curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ghosty chicken katsu curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This healthier katsu is coated in finely chopped flaked almonds and baked in the oven (rather than fried) until crisp and golden. Chicken katsu curry is so simple to make at home. We've balanced this recipe's rich sauce and chicken with a fresh and zingy vegetable salad.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ghosty chicken katsu curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- Make ready onion (chopped in big chunks)
- Prepare big size potato (chopped in big chucks)
- Make ready carrot (chopped in big chucks)
- Take butternut squash (chopped in big chucks)
- Make ready vegetable cooking oil
- Make ready Japanese curry paste
- Get water
- Make ready Chicken tonkatsu
- Prepare chicken fillets
- Take panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready egg
- Prepare plain four
- Get vegetable oil
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take Japanese rice - check out my recipe of how to make perfect Japanese rice
- Take Small piece of nori sheet and cut out some eyes and mouth shape
- Make ready Sriracha sauce for ghost tear
Adding chicken cutlet brings the Japanese curry up to the next level. Katsu curries served at restaurants often do not have anything in the sauce. Katsu Curry - Great Pre-made Dish. There used to be a Wagamama's restaurant in Zurich which we really enjoyed visiting, often to satisfy my cravings for ramen, but mostly because they had a great kids' menu and a little play area for the children.
Instructions to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- In a medium highheat saucepan, put about 1 tbsp cooking oil in, add onions, potato, butternut squashs and carrots in. Stir well
- Add 4 small blocks of Japanese curry paste in and add some water. Mix all the ingredients together. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer.
- Place flour and breadcrumbs in different plate. Beat the egg in a bowl. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour, then coated in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Heat up your pan of wok then add vegetable cooking oil until medium high heat. Add chicken in one at the time cook until one side cooked about 6-8 min then turn over and cook for another 5 min. Then take them out and place on kitchen towels to get rid of the oil. Slice them pieces of chicken up.
- Pour some curry sauce in a serving bowl. Form some sushi rice into long tear drop to make a ghosty shape. Decorate with nori sheet to make ghost eyes and mouth. You can add sriracha sauce to make ghost tear too!
With cooking tips, tricks and foolproof recipes, this fabulous cookbook from Gizzi Erskine will bring a bit of magic to your kitchen. What is Chicken Katsu Curry Made of? The ingredients for this katsu curry are easy to find at your local grocery store. However, I have included links in the recipe card to purchase some of the ingredients on Amazon if desired (affiliate links). Chicken thighs - Chicken thighs are so much juicier.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!