Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken parcels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
spicy chicken parcels is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. spicy chicken parcels is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Spiced Quorn Filo Pastry ParcelsNeil's Healthy Meals. These garlic chicken parcels are wrapped in puff pastry and then baked in the oven. The pastry gets deliciously golden and crisp, plus it keeps all the delicious garlic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken parcels using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make spicy chicken parcels:
- Make ready chicken breast
- Take onion
- Make ready red sweet pointed pepper
- Prepare sweetcorn
- Get petie pois
- Make ready tomato
- Prepare filo pastry sheets
- Prepare parsley, mild & medium curry powder, paprika, cumin, tarragon, ground corriander
- Prepare salt & tropical pepper
- Make ready egg (whisked)
- Make ready olive oil
View top rated Spiced rice chicken parcels recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken parcels with herb butter, Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats, Five spices fried chicken strips Sweet & spicy stuffed chicken breasts. Crispy, flaky baked chicken parcels with a spicy minced chicken filling. This helps hold the mincemeat together so that when you eat the parcels later, the mince doesn't crumble and fall apart.
Instructions to make spicy chicken parcels:
- pre heat oven gas mark 7. pre heat frying pan medium heat.
- dice the chicken into very small pieces, put into pre heated pan. chop your onion and pepper finely and add to chicken once browned.
- in a bowl add all your herbs and spices, add olive oil and make a paste. in a separate bowl whisk the egg.
- add paste to the chicken mix stir well. once everything is cooked turn off your heat and allow to cool so its easier to pack your parcels.
- cut your pastry sheet into 8 even squares. make sure to put flour on surface to avoid sticking.
- add chicken mix to centre of your pastry square, fold over and pinch all ends so nothing pours out. once all 8 are done. brush small amount of egg over each one evenly to make golden brown. place on tray which has been brushed with flour to avoid sticking. put in oven for 12-15 mins depending how brown you like them.
- serve with a salad.
Spicy Green Curry and Coriander Prawns. Spray all four parcels with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! Either that, or not use quite as much spice rub on the chicken breasts before I grill them (I really rubbed it on thick)!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy chicken parcels recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!