Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy chicken parcels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
spicy chicken parcels is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. spicy chicken parcels is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Spiced Quorn Filo Pastry ParcelsNeil's Healthy Meals. These garlic chicken parcels are wrapped in puff pastry and then baked in the oven. The pastry gets deliciously golden and crisp, plus it keeps all the delicious garlic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chicken parcels using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make spicy chicken parcels:
- Take chicken breast
- Get onion
- Take red sweet pointed pepper
- Prepare sweetcorn
- Take petie pois
- Get tomato
- Prepare filo pastry sheets
- Make ready parsley, mild & medium curry powder, paprika, cumin, tarragon, ground corriander
- Get salt & tropical pepper
- Make ready egg (whisked)
- Take olive oil
View top rated Spiced rice chicken parcels recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken parcels with herb butter, Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats, Five spices fried chicken strips Sweet & spicy stuffed chicken breasts. Crispy, flaky baked chicken parcels with a spicy minced chicken filling. This helps hold the mincemeat together so that when you eat the parcels later, the mince doesn't crumble and fall apart.
Instructions to make spicy chicken parcels:
- pre heat oven gas mark 7. pre heat frying pan medium heat.
- dice the chicken into very small pieces, put into pre heated pan. chop your onion and pepper finely and add to chicken once browned.
- in a bowl add all your herbs and spices, add olive oil and make a paste. in a separate bowl whisk the egg.
- add paste to the chicken mix stir well. once everything is cooked turn off your heat and allow to cool so its easier to pack your parcels.
- cut your pastry sheet into 8 even squares. make sure to put flour on surface to avoid sticking.
- add chicken mix to centre of your pastry square, fold over and pinch all ends so nothing pours out. once all 8 are done. brush small amount of egg over each one evenly to make golden brown. place on tray which has been brushed with flour to avoid sticking. put in oven for 12-15 mins depending how brown you like them.
- serve with a salad.
Spicy Green Curry and Coriander Prawns. Spray all four parcels with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! Either that, or not use quite as much spice rub on the chicken breasts before I grill them (I really rubbed it on thick)!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken parcels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!