Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Get 3 lb Wings
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Get 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Agave
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Take 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!