Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Take 3 lb Wings
- Get 1 1/2 cup flour
- Get 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Take 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Get 1 stick butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Agave
- Get 3 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!