Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
The Honey Lime Hot Sauce is a melody of honey, splashes of lime, a little butter, and hot WINGS sauce (not original/traditional hot sauce). Perfectly sweet, as spicy as you want, tangy and bright. Perfectly balances the smokey, earthy Mexican spiced wings.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Get 8-10 Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
- Prepare Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);
- Take 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp White Pepper
- Get 1 g Ground Clove
- Prepare 1 g Ground Nutmeg
- Take 1 g Ground Cinnamon
- Make ready Sauce (mix well in a bowl);
- Make ready 1/3 cup Lingham's Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Lime
- Take 1 Tbsp Honey
- Prepare Frying;
- Make ready 20 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20 g Garlic (finely chopped)
- Get 20 g Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Get 1 cup Cooking Oil (deep frying)
- Get 1 Tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Get as needed Spring Onion (garnish)
Coat the chicken wings with corn starch. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to medium low, and simmer until syrupy with large.
Steps to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions.
This lime wing sauce with chile flavor is great for splashing on tacos and tortillas. Like all the Frank's sauces we have tried so far, Red Hot Chile 'n Lime did not disappoint! The balance of heat and citrus gave it a lighter flavor that didn't overpower more delicate. The wings stay crispy even when they're no longer hot! If you love fried chicken but don't like deep frying food at home, you're not alone.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!