Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Grilled Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken served with Coconut Lime Rice in a pineapple bowl is a fun family dinner or a gorgeous way to entertain outdoors for BBQs, cookouts, or pool parties, always a bit hit! Although this chicken is commonly grilled in Hawaii using a rotisserie turn method. Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Take For Chicken:
- Get chicken breast cubes
- Take pineapple juice
- Get soya sauce
- Get chilli garlic ketchup
- Get brown sugar
- Prepare black pepper powder
- Make ready garlic crushed
- Get olive oil
- Get salt
- Prepare For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Prepare rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Make ready coconut milk
- Prepare water
- Take salt
- Prepare ghee/ butter/ oil
- Get Vegetables/Fruits:
- Get onions cut into half
- Prepare tomatoes cut into half
- Get pineapple slices
- Prepare Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Prepare olive oil
- Make ready For sauce:
- Take Remaining sauce of marination
- Prepare corn flour
- Make ready Garnish:
- Make ready fresh parsley finely chopped
Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli Chicken is a Hawaiian grilled chicken dish marinated in signature Huli Huli sauce. It is prepared by barbecuing chicken over wood You also serve Huli Huli Chicken with Sesame Chili Garlic Noodles and Fried Rice. (replace protein featured in the recipes with skewers of Huli Huli. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
You know what protein I love to cook with the most? Just a quick around here would suffice. It's essentially a tender and juicy. "Huli" is a Hawaiian word that means to turn over. Traditional versions of this dish are grilled, constantly turning the chicken back and forth as a rotisserie would. This easy recipe is made in the oven to save you time and elbow grease.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!